Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Quick NUTRIBULLET Review!

I know I've been lacking on the blog posts, but I PROMISE I haven't given up on this! 

Anyway, last week I got the Nutribullet food extractor by Magic Bullet.

& let me tell you, this thing is everything I had ever dreamed of.
Seriously.

I mainly use it for protein shakes, but I have been trying to do a "Nutriblast" everyday (basically half greens & half fruit) and I've never seen anything blend so well.

Here's an example of one of my regular protein shakes & ingredients

Ingredients:
2 handfuls spinach
2tbs plain lowfat greek yogurt
1 whole banana
1 scoop GNC Total Lean Protein (or any kind you want)
Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk to the "Max" line on the nutribullet.

Blend, and it's AMAZING. So smooth, creamy, and EASY CLEAN UP!

What more could you ask for?!

What kind of blender/mixers do you use?
Share your protein shake recipes! I'd love to try them!

Twitter & Instagram @arianasieghart

No comments:

Post a Comment