Saturday, March 2, 2013

Juicing!

I can't tell you the number of times I've tried to do an actual "Juice Fast", but for me it's nearly impossible. I have horrible self control when it comes to food and the idea of not being able to actually eat anything just drives me insane.

But now that it's crunch time (only a few more months 'til a fitness test), and I've been eating much better I think I'll be able to start juicing again and adding juice into my daily diet.

I'll definitely be posting updates about my juicing progress, and maybe I'll get brave enough to try an actual juice fast once I've been juicing for a week or so.

Current Weight is 157lbs and BMI is 23.2% (i'm 5'9)
Goal weight is 134lbs and 16% BMI

For those of you interested in juicing, I HIGHLY recommend that you watch "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" before hand.

Also, this is the juicer I have


Have any of you tried juicing before? What were your results?
Share your recipes!

INSTAGRAM @arianasieghart
follow me! x

No comments:

Post a Comment