Friday, March 1, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY



I don't know about you all, but I am more than happy it's Friday.

I apologize for the lack of blog posts this week, everything has been crazy busy with school, workouts, work, and TODAY is my police ride along with a near-by town and I'm super excited. 

As for the weekend, tomorrow I'm spending all day working on Scentsy, blogging, and homework while probably watching Finding Nemo repeatedly with my lil man :).

Speaking of my little guy, he's OFFICIALLY 22 months old today. His birthday is April 29th, but since there's no 29th of this month we have to celebrate today! I can't believe in two months I'll have a two year old.

Any of you have exciting plans this weekend? Or anything specific you want me to blog about? Comments are always welcome and responded to!

Instagram: @arianasieghart
follow me! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment