Monday, February 25, 2013

Take #718364

I think it's safe to say that so far in my blogging history, I have failed miserably as a blogger. I did okay with "Teen Mom In Action", but once my domain ran out I quit. I know, I'm a big fat quitter.

Anyway, I think it's time to start blogging again. I'm so jealous of all these awesome blogs I've been reading lately and I decided it's finally to step up to the plate and start writing again.

For those of you who don't know me, take a look at my "About Me" section. For those of you too lazy to do that, I'm a 21 year old single mom living in a northern suburb of Chicago trying to balance motherhood, a job, working out, and being a full-time student all in the same minute. 

My blog posts are going to mainly be about motherhood, kid stuff, and fitness fun like recipes and workouts for you busy moms (or just busy people) like me :)

Oh, and I just got an iPad Mini about a month ago, so I am SO excited to use that for blogging fun as well! 

So any of you who like cute babies, parenthood, or fitness you better keep coming back!


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment